Best Admiral Blue Canada Goose Bombers Deep Cove Bomber Canada Goose Black Friday Instagram 5805L
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
- Removable Down-filled hood for added warmth and element protection. Adjustable 2-ways with hidden stretch drawcord at hood opening and at back with signature buckle
- Sleeves with elbow pleats for enhanced fit and mobility. Reinforced elbow patches for added durability
- Brushed tricot-lined chin guard adds softness and comfort
- Storm flap behind center front zipper
- Placket over centre front zipper with snap closures
- 2-way centre front zipper
- Classic disc logo on left sleeve
- Recessed heavy-duty rib-knit cuffs and hem seal in heat and keep drafts out
- Interior backpack straps at shoulders allow bomber to be carried hands-free when not being worn
- Webbing grab strap at upper back with sewn-on Canada Goose wordmark patch
- Exterior pockets: 2 dual entry front pockets with top flap and snap closures. Side entry pockets are lined with brushed tricot for softness and warmth
No FurLearn More
625 Fill Power White Duck DownLearn More
Dry clean only.
Our most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates. Learn more about Arctic Tech
- Water Resistant
- Wind Resistant
LIGHTWEIGHT & FLEXIBLE
A lightweight, water-resistant nylon fabric with a premium semi-matte finish and textured micro twill. Learn more about Strati-Forma 30D™
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEXTHERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX™Whether you\’re working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we\’ve developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose jacket for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
5°C / -5°C
41°F / 23°F
Lightweight for active pursuits.
0°C / -15°C
32°F / 5°F
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
-10°C / -20°C
14°F / -4°F
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
-15°C / -25°C
5°F / -13°F
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
-30°C & BELOW
-22°F & BELOW
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
There are no reviews yet.