Best Navy Canada Goose Lightweight Down Jackets HyBridge Perren Jacket Canada Goose Outlet Toronto Factory 2727M
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
- Thermal mapping® technology places performance fabrics where you need them most to maximize warmth, breathability and movement
- Collar has signature double-stripe reflective details at back for added visibility in low light
- Collar and chin guard are lined with tricot fabric for added softness and comfort
- Tri-Durance PF™ fabric side panels and under sleeves for enhanced fit, breathability and movement
- Cuffs with matte PU zippers and gussets to adjust fit without compromising warmth
- Storm flap underneath 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- 2 exterior pockets: fleece-lined hand warmer pockets with zipper closures
- 1 interior pocket: mesh drop-in pocket
No FurLearn More
800 Fill Power Hutterite White Goose DownLearn More
Do not dry clean. Machine wash cold. Hang to dry.
LIGHTWEIGHT & FLEXIBLE
A lightweight, water-resistant nylon fabric with a premium semi-matte finish and textured micro twill. Learn more about Strati-Forma 30D™
DURABLE 3-LAYER MICROFLEECE
A laminated 3-layer soft shell fabric with micro polar fleece backing that’s designed to allow maximum mobility and breathability during high performance pursuits. Learn more about Tri-Durance-PF
- 4-Way Stretch
FLEXIBLE & BREATHABLE
A double weave 3-layer fabric with multi-axis stretch for ultimate flexibility and movement. Learn more about Tensile-Knit
- 4-Way Stretch
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEXTHERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX™Whether you\’re working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we\’ve developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose jacket for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
5°C / -5°C
41°F / 23°F
Lightweight for active pursuits.
0°C / -15°C
32°F / 5°F
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
-10°C / -20°C
14°F / -4°F
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
-15°C / -25°C
5°F / -13°F
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
-30°C & BELOW
-22°F & BELOW
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
There are no reviews yet.